Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Wonders of Miracle-Gro

I'm all for all natural, organic, whatever.  I understand the potential impact on the ecomony, our lives, ... that "poisions" can have, I agree that local is always better, and I think we should all look to continue to find ways to do "one thing better" for the planet. 
In the last few years, my H and I have converted all of our light bulbs to compact flourescent (that's over 50 bulbs mind you!), unplugged all of the appliances we aren't using on a daily basis, adjusted our watering to NOT between 10-6, stepped up on the recycling, amoung many other things.  Though I still struggle with remembering the reusable bags and I don't think I'll ever compost, the one thing I can say for sure is, I'm not giving up my Miracle-Gro!  This stuff is awesome!  My geraniums look awesome, my vegetable area is growing and I feel like I can really see a garden starting.
I asked a friend who has a garden and is organic what she uses to make everything grow and flourish and she said Miracle-Gro!   Now if only I could find something to deter the bugs that worked so well.

Before Miracle-Gro 

After 1 week with Miracle-Gro

No comments:

Post a Comment