Sunday, January 22, 2012

Traveling... and a dream

So I was traveling this week for work, and interestingly enough ended up on the fringes of wine country in California.  So with an hour and half drive, I had time to think and admire the view (when there was one).


Although this wasn't exactly what I saw (I didn't remember their was a camera on my phone) it represents well.  It's that time of year in California where the grapes have not begun to grow but you can see the promise in them.  I really love the look of these evenly spaced rows!

I also saw a large dairy farm.  I'd never seen so many cows! (again no camera)

There were hundreds of them.  Really crazy (and stinky).  I love those black and white cows.
So after a long day of traveling and an even longer night of working, I went to sleep and here's where the dream part comes in.

I dreamt of cows that made wine and vineyards that made milk!  Can you imagine why I only slept 3 hours?!  Not the best combination.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment